Thursday, March 19, 2020

By Eden Soriano Trinidad

                                       

This world will continue to go around
In the stillness of silence
listen to an unquavering still small voice

"Be
        still
                and
                        know 
                                    that
                                            I am God"

we live in an old world
an “era of junk” *
the old and the new blooms are dying
with each droplet of tears from the human eye
the world is going through a new cycle
 regeneration, rebirth
the old has gone, the new has come.

“BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth. “

By: Eden Soriano Trinidad
March 18, 2020
Philippines
*The title of the epic book of Mai Van Phan

1 comment:

  1. I am here
    Thursday,19th March 2020

    I am the God
    and share the entire load
    there is no other option
    so keep high with human relation

    you have deviated
    and equated not
    the man and woman
    they are my messengers called humans

    If i have given you chance
    I can withdraw it at once
    so behave nicely with others
    and keep no fears

    Corona , cyclones and lava eruption ,
    may cause you disruption
    you are sent on earth to live as friend
    don't cause destruction at the end

    do you know why death condition is kept?
    you wept many times
    but I knew you were going to err
    so to cause you psychological fear

    nothing has changed
    you are creating cages
    there is nothing like old and new
    I am here to know and review

    Hasmukh Mehta

    ReplyDelete

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...