Wednesday, April 29, 2020

By Joanna Svensson

                                             

THE CLOCKMAKER OF TIME

The clockmaker of time
The clockmaker of light
Has shown me my lifetime
On the clockface of the horizon

I saw an intense light
Shining oh, so bright
A light that sparkled
With energy so strong and bright

A light that led to
Another parallell world
The clockmaker of time and light
Showed me the clockface of time

And that's when he saw
That my time was not due
I felt no anxiety
I did feel no fear

I did feel no fear
For the unknown
It felt so secure
In a way - just to know

That when my time has come
The clockmaker of time
Will take me
and lead me there

There where my new time
is waiting
The time that is always
preplanned
In the closed unit circuit
of life
Where energy just doesn't
vanish into
Thin air - it transforms
into higher
Transforms into higher energy

Oh, I am so thankful
For just having seen
My all bright new picture of life
I am so thankful
For have being shown
Just what awaits me there!

©® Joanna Svensson
© Private picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...