Thursday, July 4, 2019


Joanna Svensson
HABIBI HABIBI - MY LOVE


I Was awakened by the words
That someone whispered in my dream
It was a comforting dream
That I remember

I remembered the loving
Voice as soft as satin
That Whispered time and time again
Habibi Habibi - my love

I didn't know
The meaning of the words
But They felt so comfort sweet
So sweet, so soft
Like the fragrance of jasmine
All around in my bedroom

My bedroom was filled with words
With words and with song
In a language that I didn't understand
But it didn't matter
It was so comforting to hear
Habibi Habibi
Habibi - my love

I heard it time and time again
The voice as sweet as satin
It was so comforting and soft
I But still it was a dream

©® Joanna Svensson
© Picture Joanna Svensson

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...