Wednesday, April 22, 2020

SAVE AMERICA

Poem

I really regret the Americans
and from the bottom of my heart oozing Trump
for being the biggest in this country
the number of COVID-19 virus infected in the world
Leader in the number of confirmed cases,
according to Hopkins University,
the United States remains - more than eight hundred thousand people !!!
More than forty thousand people died in the country.
I didn’t think, I wondered
what to me helpless poet
twenty first century
one day I have to pray
for the most powerful state in the world.
What kind of bitter test is this for me ?!
How painful it is for the situation,
prevailing today in the world.
You can’t even imagine.
I worry about it when I’m awake,
I worry about it when I sleep.
God save America from this hellish virus.
Take care of the people of the whole Planet.
 What do the rest of the world do
if the USA cannot cope with this disease!
What is this global misfortune!
No one knows: natural or man-made this virus?
How dangerous he is, like a tornado.
No, a thousand times worse than a tornado.
He is the most dangerous of the natural disasters of Nature.
I pity all the doctors of the Planet.
What an unprecedented test has come for them!
Take care of America, take care of the Planet, Lord!
Do not disturb the Pacific Ocean, calm him down, please.
Today, everyone has this virus on their lips.
Today everyone is hearing this virus.
Maybe this is an invasion of aliens,
which we do not see?
Give us the necessary weapons
to defeat this killer virus.
This is not Corona Virus, but Charon Virus,
who came to this world to take away the souls of the dead?
I don’t know what it is?
It’s as if the world is seeing a fantastic movie.
As if the Flood - 2 is happening.
Really science fiction, filmmakers of the world played out
Chasing the audience, chasing the Oscars?
Oh God save America.
Oh God, thank you Planet.
Deliver us from these alien aliens.
Having given the opportunity to breathe clean air again.
Do not let Humanity die in agony.
Take care of your hatred of us, sinners, until the Hour of Judgment.
Listen to my voice, the voice of an ant crying in the desert.
And save the people of America.
Save the people of the Planet.

22.04.2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...