Monday, July 1, 2019

PAST
© Alicia Minjarez Ramírez
Translated by: Alaric Gutiérrez


Behind that door
Are all the things
Which bordered my past.
Stripped illusions
Untouched by words,
Sheltered and helpless
In the heat of the past hours.

Flows of dreams
Throbbing immensity
Dragging the continent.
Dusty tide converging
Adorned by smiles,
Moon in balance
In this cave painting.

Ecstatic mornings
In nightly suns,
Luminescence,
Harmonic discrepancy
In the green channel,
Your pillow
The evening of my hands.

Hypothetical consonants
Defying the night
Inversed cups
Of the same sky,
Coded tongue in codices
Inspired in your mouth
For my ear.

As one who sees
Opaque footprints
Thrown into the battle
Of the night,
I happen by inertia
Where the stone
Becomes the lake
With no more arms
Than the airily sight
Enlightened and eternal.

I advance helpless as the rain,
Wind that doesn’t turn back,
Never returning water
Reflecting my diffused face.

Last contemplation
Of the knocker.
I brick up the door.

Drink up my words…
And resume my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...