Monday, July 1, 2019

Joanna Svensson

MY ENCHANTED GARDEN

Sometimes in my enchanted garden
I hear songs
I hear voices
I hear laughters

Sitting on my staircase
The staircase to my house
I can see quite clearly
Women Dressed in beautiful gowns
With straw hats and parasols

The master painter himself
With his endless pallet
Paints with enchanting colors
A colorful view

It feels like I am part of the fiest
Although I'm actually just sitting here
The faces feel just so familliar
Like other pintings that I have seen
Paintings of others' gardens - others' parties
Others' lives - another epoch

It feels I've been here before
Before - in some earlier life
It feels like I - in some earlier lifetime
Was the painters' favorite model

Sometimes my garden is enchanted
You need no magic - to see once more
It feels like the beams of sunlight
Glides along the leaves of the cherry tree
creates a feeling - just an illusion
An illusion of - a time long passed!

©® Joanna Svensson

© Private picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...