Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2025

 I RETURN TO THE GRASSLANDS- 1

 Tống Thu Ngâ



I return to the meadows

The flowers bloom white with compassion

I return to the meadows

Where are the migratory birds


The stormy season is over

I wear a virgin shirt

Hair smells of wild grass

Looking up at the morning sun


The meadows are my father's homeland

The golden rice is my mother's homeland

I am far from my childhood

Tears keep welling up


Coffee flowers bloom white

The whole field is fragrant

Birds chirp and pick rice

A vast area is bustling


I return to the meadows

The durian flowers are pure white

The durian tree has not yet bloomed

Cicadas sing


I return to the meadows

A flock of white butterflies floats

Wandering around the dreamy garden

Waiting for the durian fruit to weave silk


The vastness of the meadows

I love a piece of sky

Full of the color of the sunlight

Your shirt is drying in the yard...


Tống Thu Ngân@All Rights Reserved 

TTN 1134

#thơtống

No comments:

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Yatti Sadeli   The Tree of Hope  Beneath the tree of hope, Let sorrow fade away, And pour happiness into your heart.  Line by line, You spea...