Thursday, May 14, 2020

JOY

I had known blissful  joy before too
But never like the one you gave me
You gifted me the rainbow in brilliant hues
Oh how it set my heart free

I had encountered happiness before too
But never in such a rapturous fold
You made the sky soar a deeper blue
And banished unpleasant stories old

I had known laughter before you came
But never experienced its eternal ripples
After all I was all set for love's flame
For the joy was a shade more than triple

I had known skipped heartbeats before too
My heart lurching like a wild pendulum
But I never had even  a little clue
That this love was the most gentle hum

I had read stories of love even before
And marvelled at their heady take
Never could I imagine a tale with so much lure
Which would keep me alive and fully awake

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...