Wednesday, February 14, 2024

 

Yatti Sadeli's Poetry

Yatti Sadeli's Poetry


         DREAM


Reflects in my every night's dreams

Touching my body in fantasy

Because dreams can't be real

Dreams are still dreams.


But in a dream

I see the natural landscape around me

Is this my country that I know?

Which is now devastated by bombs, mortars and missiles.

I do not believe. . .


Where are those I love?

Are my people threatened with genocide?

Tens of thousands of innocent people were crushed by cannon fire

mercilessly.


Oh if I could change the world, even if I had to sacrifice my life, I would do it to restore the beauty of the world.

Because. . . .


I'm not a bird that will fly away if it has pecked its prey

I'm not a black cloud that will soon pass away if it rains


I am and will remain

Because. . .

This nature is the air in which I breathe

The earth where I stand

And the sky is my shelter

So what can I do without this nature


A piece of silk seemed to slide down

Makes everything look vague

Like in a dream

The air felt tight covering emotions

Who is ready to grab

And it's spreading everywhere

The peaceful atmosphere seems to indicate helplessness

Like a poisonous mist that covers

humans with boredom


The last seconds passed again in the sound of rifles and cannons

Like in a shimmering dream.



Four months were like melting disappearance

Time passes quickly

In a nightmare.


          ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

 Título LIBRO DE PIEL Autora  Alondra Gutiérrez Vargas País Costa Rica Libro de piel que tiembla vibrante. Hojas perladas de luces brillante...