Monday, April 29, 2024

 [29/04, 16:13] A L O N D R A "Artista": Asucenas

[29/04, 16:16] A L O N D R A "Artista": Qualification

SKIN BOOK

Author

Alondra Gutierrez Vargas

Country

Costa Rica



Vibrant trembling skin book.

Pearly leaves of brilliant lights, flickering with ancestral dews, kneading chains that are not my pain.


Anguish of childbirth in each pearly leaf

that tells the destinations without ink...

Just like the story that looks for lit candles, so as not to be dead in wastelands of oblivion.


If they are dead...

So you don't think about anything anymore?

But it's not true. Their voices are calling for justice from the atom and the bloody earth!


There are men who are daggers of death. They have conscience, they have soul, but both are asleep.

Where the silence is silent...


The spirit is mutilated just like this claim that my being proclaims.

The body is torn apart, just as this skin, so mine, was massacred.


Before I drank starlight,

The moon went down with my song.

The aggressor is like your love sacrificing my dreams.


First you fooled me with flowers, tulips, roses and ascennas.

Who would have thought that all of them would be for my Burial, dictating my sentence.


Who would have thought that my friends are dead and that I am still alive.

Liar, you left me dead while you spoke eloquently.


You whispered I love you in my ear, you kissed my cheek... you ripped my heart out from the inside...

You took away my skin, you annulled my life!


You took me to a place where the bones agonize.

I have no hatred or revenge, my lips are not full of forgiveness.


From any universe...

 I demand justice.

You can save the words...

Because killing a woman has no justifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...