Sunday, September 1, 2024

                   Poetry    Yatti Sadeli



Poetry

Yatti Sadeli



THE MOST MERCIFUL


I repeat Your name in my remembrance

 For the sake of wanting to know You

With all my heart

But no You answered


I want to hold you with my two hands

But I can't get it either

I shouldn't be looking for Your whereabouts

Because You are in all corners of my eyes


O Allah, You are the one 

who gave me the perfection of reason

Until my soul vibrates when I call Your name

And I acknowledge all the gifts of Your creation

The Most Eternal. . . .


O Allah, I fall asleep with Your name

Because I'm afraid my last breath 

will pass without me calling Your name

And when the breath 

is about to be released from the body

At that time my soul will fly to Your presence


I'm always afraid of all sins

What I've done all my life

I pray for your forgiveness

At every step that I trace on earth


Hope for husnul khotimah

At the end of the breath that I will take

Because my spirit will separate from my gross body

Split up forever


How You are Great, O Rob. . . .

How You are Glorious.

 Allah is the Greatest . . . .


      *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Biography : Maja Milojković from Serbia  Maja Milojković was born in Zaječar, and lives between Serbia and Denmark. In Serbia, he is a depu...