Search This Blog

Friday, January 31, 2025

®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai @ India



 SADNESS IN THE DARKNESS !


Memories flood back as I think of her

My life filled with sadness in darkness 

We lighted the divine lamp of pure love 

Heard footsteps coming but far away 

I stood alone, restless with excitement 

And with the anticipation of her coming

Many a time I have been betrayed 

As she approaches with lowered glance 

My heart starts burning with rolling tears 

In spite of this a smile comes forcefully 

When she comes to smile in my dreams

With her separation I have lost my life

The flame burning but the light is lost

I do console my heart in the love poems

I write to express myself in darkness .


©️®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai @ India.

No comments:

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Yatti Sadeli   The Tree of Hope  Beneath the tree of hope, Let sorrow fade away, And pour happiness into your heart.  Line by line, You spea...