Sunday, June 30, 2019

        ANNA FERRIERO (ITALY)


Poem original by Anna Ferriero ( ENGLISH)
Translation to ARABIC language by Mountassir Aziz



SPRING SNOW 

I saw a star
as I was listening to my heart,
I was happy and full of love.
I saw a star
as I was dreaming of your gaze
there was a new perfume
that in the waves of the sea
it sounded new melody.
A Flower was born
it reminded the snow.
I grazed that flower:
spring has blossomed!



                         Translation

              
       ثلج الربيع


رأيت نجمة
 وأنا كنت أستمع إلى قلبي ،
كنت سعيدة ومليئة بالحب.
رأيت نجمة
 وأنا أحلم بنظراتك
كان هناك عطر جديد
 في أمواج البحر
بدأ لحن جديد
ولِدت زهرة
ذكرنا الثلج 
رعت  الزهرة
لقد ازدهر الربيع 



1 comment:

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...