Sunday, June 30, 2019

                              I but wish to be
                            William S. peter, rs

Take my worries away,
Loose my fears
And let my spirit dance
Unencumbered,
Uninhibited,
Unrestrained
And unabashed

Untether me,
Un-me from
The me of me
That I may truly know the meaning
Of being free

I will extend my wings
Beyond horizon's concept,
Open my scarred hands
And do away with my empiracle-isms
As I unbind my divinity
And vanquish
All of the deceptive ways
I have embraced
As truth

Let no remnants remain
Upon the chalkboard
Of my soul

I have learned life's lesson

I want to kiss
The rain clouds
That gather and loom
In the skies of my passions
And let their tears drizzle
Down my face,
... and
I shall whisper to them,
'Everything will be okay'

I do not wish to dream anymore,
Nor look with longing
For what lies beyond this
Point of no-return
Nay, I but wish to raze and burn
All the edifices that encumber me,
Anchor me,
To my lamentful and burdensome ways

I but wish to be

(c) june 27, 2019 : william s. peters, sr.

www.iamjustbill.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...