Thursday, June 27, 2019


 Eden S Trinidad
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

HOPELESS ROMANTIC BARD!

The sweet innuendos swept my feet to the moon
Dragonflies hopping on silky flowers in bloom
Cerana bees squeezing the sweet opium
I am a muse, encircled in a vivarium.


Don’t you like being loved?
In anguish, you chant.
You sense the coldness in my responses
My sweet nature starts to freeze in blues.

Your smile cast a spell
I thought I heard a bell
Charmed and enchant me
I feel you’re slipping away.

Am I asking for the impossible?
Don’t you understand at all?
I am a hopeless romantic bard!


I want you to know my poetry is the only thing
That makes my blood alive
I don’t want you to stop
Weaving waves of pearls
A morning hello is all that I ask!

To see you once a day
And to express my love
That’s all I ask to complete my task.


Copyright: Eden S Trinidad
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

1 comment:

  1. Nice one..Not warmly
    Friday, 28th June 2019

    I don't want you around
    for the full day and to be found
    with asking all about the love
    something more should come as I believed

    Hasmukh Mehta
    Http///www.poemhunter.com.Hasmukh Amathalal

    ReplyDelete

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...