Tuesday, August 27, 2019

A slipping dream
Hana Shishiny


A sandy castle I built grain by grain
Another dream,Ipainted in golden Rays
In your hand,i prayed,it could sustain
As you promised, to keep ,against unfair days..

Packed with love,I thought,and heavenly lights
Against seasons of life
And hoped it is safe
To lift my life,out of darkened nights
And fill my heart..until the coming grave...

But,grains of sand,run back to shore
Solely ,I returned,to my  drawn destiny
Who said dreams  reside in heart and core
And live long,as  a subtle  reality..

No matter,when a dream slips  of my life
Another castle will replace,with flying Hopes
That is a gifted kiss.moments out of strife
As new golden Rays keep flickering,like blessed raindrops ..

By Hana Shishiny
April2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...