Monday, August 26, 2019

ALL WILL BE WELL
Aabha rosy vatsa

                                    
 
 Of the four yugas in the world
I was born in Kaliyug, hands curled
Grew up in a revered home
Away from the city's dubious domes.
 
As I grew, I realized what a mess
Wrongdoings right and left I guess
Appalled at the lack of conscience
Pray, where has goodness gone, no sense.
 
Brother killing brother for money
Property, a bone of contention, O honey
Our conscience has frozen to sub zero
There is a mighty absence of real heroes.
 
Relationships are broken and mended daily
No more warmth of relations, hardly gaiety
Everyone is running a mad race
Hiding gory tales behind masked face.
 
But at last a joy reaches my ears
A multi-millionaire decides to donate an amount dear
An awesome way to celebrate his daughter's birthday
Making a cashless hospital, a magnanimity if I may say.
 
And the Sadhguru bemoans the fall of humanity
Shocked at the sale of children even before puberty
Pray what has humanity come to
He tries to raise a collective conscience too.
 
It is people like the millionaire and Sadhguru
Who reaffirm my faith in humanity anew
All will be well now I am sure
We just might save humanity by this cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...