Wednesday, March 27, 2024

 Yatti Sadeli's poetry

       


SILHOUETTE


The room I was in felt quiet

The night wind cuts your skin

Moonlight illuminates

darkness

And in the arc of the sky in the gaps of wind and mirage


There was a beautiful silhouette before my eyes

Who dances in the light of the full moon

Which continues to haunt my consciousness

Which makes me lulled into the embrace of the night


The moon with its rays is so beautiful

And a red line at the edge of the sky

Like a watercolor painting

Like that silhouette in the twilight


The leaves sparkle in the gentle breeze

Lying face down on the grass

Looking at the moon hoping to fall asleep lulled by dreams about you


Between the twinkling stars

I speak to myself and convey the words of my heart

Where are you, dear heart?

I miss dancing in silent song


When the silhouette of your incarnation moves away

I mourn the loss that brings so much pain to my heart

Because you are the beauty that was created

Who always illuminates the darkness


You are the creation of the creator's masterpiece

Leave things for a moment

Accompany me in the darkness of the night

But you still go in silence

Leave an inch of loneliness behind

In the silent song that you whisper.


           *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...