Wednesday, December 4, 2019

قصيدة قبر عاشق للشاعر عزيز منتصر مترجمة للغة الإنجليزية بقلم Megs chant

 Everyone can bet touch of the spirit of Christmas Original Christmas  poem Arabic by Aziz Mountassir
 Translate to lunguage Allemand by Megs chant
                                                    
 Lover's grave

 Do not come too soon
 Do not open the doors of worries
 Battling a bird with a son
 Like the search for wheat.
 With ax and ax
 I'm going for you.
 Tie me up
 A female breast in me
 He does not know her.

 If it is in the decision to leave
 Say peace and love
 So I will not forget it
 Birthday
 Make me smile over Christmas
 No memory
 You might be sorry or if
 The tear of my soul
 In my secret
 Not after that.
 Instead, no punches
 No excuse for another crap
 I will sleep in the grave of you
 And my soul is searching for your soul
 I do not know if he is in secret.
 A meeting
 In the world of the mole
 After the yard

                                               قبر عاشق

 لا تأتي بيتم مبكر
 لا تفتحي أبواب الأحزان
 ذبح طائر بمنجل
 كالبحث عن بدرة قمح
 بفأس ومعول
 أنا لبعدك أسير
 وقيدي في بوح
 صدر أنثى بداخلي
 لا يعرفها إلا الكتمان

 إن كان في القرار رحيل
  انطقي سلاما وحبا
 حتى لا أنسى
 لتصبحين عيدا
 وفرحة العيد بسمة
 لا ذكرى
 قد تكون أسفا أو ندما
  دمعة روحي
 في سري
 ليس بعدها
 عوض ولا نبضات
 ولا إلتفاتة الى تفاهات أخرى
 سأنام في قبر عشقك
 و روحي لروحك تسعى
 لست أدري هل في الغيب
 لقاء
 في عالم الخلد
 بعد الفناء

         الشاعر عزيز منتصر

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...