Sunday, December 20, 2020

I wonder



By Marija

I WONDER


How will the morning look like

After that night

In which the lanterns of your soul

Will disappear

I wonder

Obsessed with the fear of scream

From the dark

Which will arise

With knowledge

In me

Everything will stop

In the landscapes of the mind

That is intoxicated by words

Like water that washes the remedy

Down the bloodstream

Who will dare

To announce to me the news

I know without a doubt

(I don’t need the messengers

I will behead them)

At that moment, I will start

And try to figure out

Where did it come from at once

This terrible cold

In every throb


The polar night will begin

The bird will not be at the window

The Danube will freeze

In my bed

On one ship

The sails will break

At the helm I will see

A screaming crow

I will understand

You are the messenger

I did not believe

The truth I cannot accept

So I forgave your life

In that non-acceptance

marijanajtheferpopov@


No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...