Friday, December 18, 2020

Wait for me

 Wait for me

Friday,18th December 2020


                   

"Wait for me"

I shall be back soon 

I believed his words

and left everything to lord


days passed

moths lapsed,

year-end approached

but he failed to reach 


what had I asked?

married life as soon as possible 

to live together with life's dream,

and form an excellent team


I had a high hope

but never expected tight rope 

he was hopeful of returning with ambition

but it resulted in confusion


I wait for his premature return

and form union 

to live side by side as a companion 

and make life as lively heaven 


Dr Jadia hasmukh 

Courtesy: Latika singh

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...