Monday, July 8, 2024

 author: Slavka Božović

Country: Montenegro



Angel my


Remember my first song

I wrote it in the ink of pain

I opened the taps of my soul

The heart was beating almost, half dead.


You suddenly appeared

I called you with a dry tear

You tamed all my pains

I experienced you as an angel.


I asked Heaven for mercy

You gave it to me you

You gave me the hands of your heart

You brought me back to life with a love spell.


Now I write songs about happiness

I collect stars, I have a swarm of them

I write and breathe with you

You resurrected me, my angel.


author: Slavka Božović

Country: Montenegro

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Biography : Maja Milojković from Serbia  Maja Milojković was born in Zaječar, and lives between Serbia and Denmark. In Serbia, he is a depu...