Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2026

 My Crown of Words:

© Til Kumari Sharma



 I was made with breath of words.


 No one is to support my real truth.


 I am the pure version of feminism.


 My feminism is not like others to seek unethical freedom.


 I love my pure existence.


 No one helps me to nourish my self respect.


 My crown of words keeps alive my self-dignity.


 My art is my heart to survive.


Art is my head with mind with dignified eyes


My eyes are powerful lights to bring inspiration to myself.


 My crown of words is my dignified history.


 This crown of words is never in tomb of enemies. It is survived with my eternal art which is pure and original.


© Til Kumari Sharma


 Paiyun 7-


 Parbat, Nepal


 Aug. 26-2026

No comments:

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

 My Crown of Words: © Til Kumari Sharma  I was made with breath of words.  No one is to support my real truth.  I am the pure version of fem...