Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2026

by- Priyanka Jalan



 Are You Happy Now?

How are you now, beneath the moon?

Do you ever miss me, even just a little too?

No word from you, no news somehow—

I only wonder, are you happy now?

I won’t ask you to return to me,

Or bring back what we used to be.

Wherever life may lead you somehow,

I only wish you happiness now.

And if my name should cross your mind,

On some quiet night, when stars align,

Remember this, and wonder how—

Someone who lost you still loves you now.

I never wished to see you cry,

I only wished you’d stay—not say goodbye.

But if forgetting me brings peace somehow,

Then be happy, my love…

I release you now.

@P@J

Date- 10/9/26

Written by- Priyanka Jalan




No comments:

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Yatti Sadeli   The Tree of Hope  Beneath the tree of hope, Let sorrow fade away, And pour happiness into your heart.  Line by line, You spea...