Thursday, August 29, 2019


By Hana Shishiny
(C) all rights reserved
August 2019
You're never far away..

                                             
                          
I promised.. to have your face
Engraved in every single sight
I promised to draw your smile
in every ray of light
I promised to feel your touch
In every breeze of the night
And here I am
Leaden with all I Promised
All I could never hide...

You sailed , on waves of time's  ocean
Between the colorless of space
And a sky with no limitation
Seagulls  are still crooning
Dreams have no objections.
.
You're never far away

You're still my drizzling rain of grace
My flickering burst of passion..

By Hana Shishiny
(C) all rights reserved
August 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...