Saturday, July 11, 2020


By Elena Marin

                          

"I STAY AND LOOK AT THE WINDOW"
   And sadness grips me
   I'm trying to resign myself
   And to find myself, in my soul
   peace and gentleness.

   I ask myself a lot of questions
   That I don't know what's going on
   And who punished us
   If we have, this fate
   cruel.

   And always, I keep thinking
   An answer, to find
   That I would like to wonder
   A little to calm down.

   That you don't know what will be tomorrow
   Whether it will be bad or good
   No matter what happens to you
   The world is upset
  And with a too tense face.

  Life is a question mark
  What each one puts on
  If today, it's fine
  Tomorrow will be the same
  No one can, you know.

  We don't know, let's just run
  We are like robots
  We always stock up
  We barricade ourselves in the house.

  Let's get around the pandemic
  Which destroyed, Romania
  How long will it take
  That spring is passing.

  We can't be happy
  And we can't, admire her
  Who knows, let us know
  Does anyone answer us?

  Let us pray to God
  He just always helps us
  That He loves us too much
  Only sin hates him.

  There are others who think they are dragons
  Turn into gods
  Great plague will come upon them
  Christian pandemic
  I can't help it anymore.

  Be careful how you think
  You will soon be rewarded
  Like Edomites
  Whatever you give, you receive.
  ELENA MARIN AUTHOR
  04/02/2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...