Monday, March 25, 2024

They Call Me Love

Written by:©Nassira Nezzar(Nassira poeta )

#Love_Poetry ✍️



Indian song by Emraan Hashmi 🎶🎧💖)


I put my cheek on the cheeks of roses

I enter hearts without passing

through doors or windows

My magic is in my power

I hold you tight and take you higher

With my magical wings

I hover here and there..

kissing the stars, the moon,

the white clouds and the sun’s rays

They call me love

I look as the red colour with its contradictions

When I knock the doors of hearts

I don’t ask for permission

I’m not a sacred religion

I’m not restricted to something “allowed”

or something “forbidden”

I’m the wind, I’m the sun, I’m the rain

I’m the snow…

I’m the owner of all my seasons..

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...