Saturday, August 17, 2019

FIELDS PAINTED WITH SUMMER
Joanna Svensson
.                                                          
Summer painted fields
Just like a sea of poppy flowers
Between heaven and earth
Undreamed dreams are hovering

Dreams undreamed of real true love
Maybe longing for someone
Someone who wants to share
Share their seventh heaven with you

For everyone has their own
Seventh heaven
In daily life
Or maybe, maybe...

My thoughts have captured
One of the undreamed dreams
This dream is only mine
This dream I always dream
Again and again during summer

In my dream I see
Summer painted fields
Just like a sea of poppy flowers
I see myself
Hovering Between heaven and earth

Dancing pirouettes
With undreamed dreams
With colorful butterflies
Who colors the words of my poem
Words that welcome summer
Lovely, joyful summer...!

©® Joanna Svensson
© Private picture Joanna Svensson

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...