Friday, August 2, 2019

<Love is New and Only>
Author/Tian Yu

                                  

White Rose's Flower Language,
With the impression of silence,
I'm old enough to love for always.
Your smile appears in my dreams.
And I didn't really care that I love you at once.

The distance between you and me,
It doesn't blur feelings.
I also want to restrain my love gradually.
I know I suddenly missing you.
It's your voice that makes my heart warm again.

Otherwise,
I don't want to be entangled by love like this.
But most afraid of being close to you,
Somehow let love hold me tighter to be free.

I'm falling in love with you.
And gradually I can't control my feelings.
I want to turn all sunshine into tender love for you my baby.

I'm falling in love with you.
And gradually I can't control my feelings.
I feel that my love has finally found the ladder to climb,
Love is new and only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...