Sunday, November 3, 2019

I'll Hide Where the Sun Won't Squeese Me

                                              

By tian yu

In the great waves of the torrent,
You can't see me.
The stone won't squeeze me,
Only the struggle into the billow,
With a footstep that seemed unintentional,
Drove me off the voyage.

I'm in the night,
In the poor dark night,
She gave out a faint cry with trembling.
Is that no summer worm can resonate,
My heart has long held this heart,
Swallowed into an infinite black hole.

It‘s the light that arrogantly basks in freedom and freedom,
With one hand he grasped every inch,
Life under the soil is possible.
I waited in the unknown world for the light to disappear,
Every step is guided by blood,
It has courage and I don't want to give up rebirth.

I'll hide where the sun won't squeeze me,
Scatter friendly hearts on every cloud.
It had better be an immortal sanctuary,
I can at last set my foot where I should,
Gently where you want to see me,
I'll get into your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...