Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Title: I love Him
Author: Eden Soriano Trinidad
Country: Philippines

                           

What’s wrong with me?
Why I am feeling blue
as you depart in a catwalk
At an unholy hour.
I whispered, “I love you”
I gasp, “What is it that I just uttered?”
I love him? Oh, I love him!
How could it be? Cupid on Wings
Beneath my heart…

Reminiscing the way he carried
and lifted me above his head
I am not heavy that’s all he said.
He put me on his lap
And then he said, “I am funny,
Such a small creature,
Everything small” in me,
But not the world that separates me
To you who make my world go ‘round every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

 Título LIBRO DE PIEL Autora  Alondra Gutiérrez Vargas País Costa Rica Libro de piel que tiembla vibrante. Hojas perladas de luces brillante...