Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2025

 Dr. Ashok Kumar



I'm an Ocean in a Drop


From the garden of Alpine, I'm born here to shine

A drop of love, a spark divine

I'm an ocean in a drop, a world within me

A universe of hope, a heart that beats free


In this garden of dreams, I've grown and flourished

A flower of peace, a song of love nourished

My petals are the colors of the rainbow's hue

My fragrance is the scent of love, pure and true


I'm an ocean in a drop, a microcosm of life

A reflection of the beauty, the strife

I'm a drop of water, a tear of joy and pain

A symbol of the human heart, with all its love and strain


From the garden of Alpine, I shine so bright

A beacon of hope, a light in the dark of night

I'm an ocean in a drop, a world of love and peace

A garden of dreams, where humanity's heart finds release.


India 

January 06 ,2024 

Dr. Ashok Kumar

International Peace Activist

Baraut, Baghpat, UP, India

BHARAT

No comments:

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Yatti Sadeli   The Tree of Hope  Beneath the tree of hope, Let sorrow fade away, And pour happiness into your heart.  Line by line, You spea...