Search This Blog

Monday, January 6, 2025


© Ms. Til Kumari Sharma



 Glory of My Life:



 Earlier I was in grave.

 I was sleeping there.

 Later I awoke and knew that the people had joked to my wound.

 Trey made me mad.

 They told me psycho.

 Really I was in unconscious ness to know them.

 Later I awoke from grave.

 There they enjoyed to my pain and headache.

 They dominated me.

Later I slowly composed my genuine consciousness.

 I composed my ethical humanism and life glory.

 Then I rose above with my beauty of creativity.

I am the artist of glory.

 I am positive to every body with ethical creativity.

 I thought to be with humanism is my huge religion.

 I use to love human ethics and existence.  

I love my pure glory of art.

 With artistic medicine, I stood as feministic glory.

In feministic purity, I created ethical philosophy from my name.

 It certainly makes everybody' s home and unites family.

 That genuine art glorifies me as hero of good doings in the world.



© Ms. Til Kumari Sharma

Paiyun 7- Hile

 Parbat, Gandaki West Nepal

 Now Kathmandu, Kirtipur

No comments:

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Yatti Sadeli   The Tree of Hope  Beneath the tree of hope, Let sorrow fade away, And pour happiness into your heart.  Line by line, You spea...