Friday, July 5, 2019


Hana shishiny
DID you hear...


Every part of me is calling
Not the noise.?not the echo
Not even  my poetry
Kept hidden..and frozen..
Not the murmurs of my silence
Between the foliage..
Not the tears..
Not the wind's..sadly moaning
In your ears..
Didn't you hear....

How could you vanish
In that subtile  darkness
Sailing toward unknown horizon
Turning your back on magical moments..
To endless desires..
Of gatherness  we use to seed..
Of dreams unfilled..of sunrises unseen...
Step back in my poems
Dont be greed..
Step back and listen
To the melody I sent
To the winds ..and hear..

By Hana Shishiny
July 2019
All rights reserved...

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...