Sunday, May 17, 2020

Author: Violeta Márquez
Versión español después de inglés.

Titled: My soul woke up

My soul woke up,
Because she felt like if
My heart was
Dying

My eyes widened,
Simply by instinct.

The first thing they saw,
It was a reflection of the sun
In my room!

My mind acted
in seconds like
If would have been a movie
Of my life.

My heart woke up
Beating calmly just to
let me know
That everything is ok.

My magnetic body,
gets filled with living energy!

My being decided that
I have a lot left
Or a short time to live.

So,
My mind, heart,
Soul and being.

They joined, together
Just like the four
Elements.

Earth, water, fire and air.

That made me analyze,
That there is much to give
And much to learn.

On this path called,

LIFE
Copyright Violeta Márquez.
May 16 2020
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Autora: Violeta Márquez.

Tituló: Mi alma despertó

Mi alma despertó,
Porque sintió qué
Mi corazón estaba
Muriendo.

Mis ojos se abrieron,
Simplemente por instinto.

Lo primero que vieron,
Fue un reflejo del sol
En mi habitación!

Mi mente actuó
en segundos, cómo si
Hubiese sido una película
De mi vida.

Mi corazón despertó,
Latiendo tranquilo, 
Para dejarme saber
Que todo estaba bien!

Mi cuerpo magnético,
Se llenó de energía viva!

Mis ser decidió,
Que me queda mucho
O poco tiempo de vida.

Así que,
Mi mente, corazón 
Alma y ser.

Se unieron
Así como los cuatro
Elementos.

Tierra, agua, fuego y aire.

Eso me hizo analizar,
Que hay mucho que dar
Y mucho que aprender.

En este camino llamado,

VIDA.
Mayo 16 2020
© Violeta Marquez

No comments:

Post a Comment

المنتدى الدولي للإبداع والإنسانية المملكة المغربية

Iris Calif    Photography Combined Vith Painting: The Artist Zehava Neter Model: Iris Calif Iris Calif , Resident of the State of Israel, po...